Take what you want. Whenever you want it. For anything at all.
Why might you need some extra money? Because life is expensive. How can you get that extra money? For that, USSCO FCU has a more detailed answer. You apply for a loan fund called a credit line. You tap into it anytime you like — to make ends meet or to treat yourself to something special. And as you make your loan payments, you get to use the money all over again.
- Competitive rates
- Credit limit of up to 80% of your home's equity [the current market value minus any remaining mortgage balance]
- Minimum credit line of $5,000 and maximum of $500,000
- Access money with checks, through Online or Mobile Banking, or at USSCO FCU branches
- No application fee
- Hazard insurance required
- Home Equity Lines of Credit interest charges may be tax-deductible; consult your financial advisor
Questions? Just stop by any USSCO community office or give us a call at 814.266.4987 or toll-free 866.877.2628.
USSCO Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with Pennsylvania offices in Johnstown, Somerset, and Ebensburg.
Rates based on credit-worthiness
Rate adjusts twice a year on January 1 and July 1
APR is based on the highest Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal as of most recent index available as of May 1st for the July 1st annual percentage rate adjustment and November 1st for the January 1st annual percentage rate adjustment.
Rates are subject to change without notice.