Employment at USSCO FCU is based upon merit, ability, and qualifications. No qualified applicant or employee is to be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran, military, or genetic status or other status protected by federal, state, local, or other law. Our equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all areas of employment including hiring, training, placement, promotion, compensation, and benefits.
Current Job Postings
Member Service Representative I — Full Time
Provides a variety of functions for members including processing deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments; balance each day’s transactions; answer member’s questions regarding Credit Union services; cross-sells Credit Union services; and serves members promptly and professionally.
Consumer Loan Officer I — Full Time
This position will require someone who has excellent customer service, interpersonal, and networking skills. Excellent computer, communication and financial analytical skills with a knowledge of lending concepts based on good judgement are an expectation.
- Interviews loan applicants, accepts loan applications, completes credit investigations and obtains necessary information to determine needs and their ability to service debt.
- Manages relations with members and provides personal assistance to meet all of their banking needs. Maintains regular contact with loan members as a means to show appreciation for their business and to assure their borrowing needs are met.
- Assesses risk and makes loan decisions/recommendations within the credit union’s lending limits and/or presents recommendations to management.
- Assists with collection efforts when requested.
- Be familiar with all credit union security policies and procedures and practice their directives at all times.
Member Service Representative I — Part Time
Provides a variety of functions for members including processing deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments; balance each day's transactions; answer members' questions regarding Credit Union services; cross-sells Credit Union services; and serves members promptly and professionally.
25 - 30 hours per week
Accounting Assistant — Full Time
Responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to Accounting Department personnel. Primary contact for decedent accounts. Maintains accounting document files, including daily work and accounts payable as needed. Processes accounting functions including reconcilement of various GL accounts. Assists with scanning requested items for audits. Responsible for ordering supplies for the credit union.